Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Moments

I am soooo Happy! On July,I applied for a scholarship for Tania to continue her gymnastic training . Last week I received a letter from Chelsea Pier, congratulating me about the scholarship that they approved for Tania . I couldn't believe it, I was jumping up &down , I was filled with joy. I Thanks God for this opportunity ,without the scholarship Tania wouldn't be able to continue her journey.It is hard to tell a kid that they no longer will continue what they love because of Money.



This morning , I pulled kenia tooth out , it was wiggling for over a month. Kenia was really brave about the pulling,but afterward she told me she never want another loose tooth.....LOL






K posing for daddy.







Carmen is really proud about her little buddy. Since she proof to Daddy and mommy that she could take care of this little fellow. We have decided to buy her a plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment