Sunday, June 6, 2010

update



Kenia first ballet performance was Yesterday at Barnes and Noble. It was hectic ,We needed to be at the studio at 11:00 am ,even though the show was for 2:00pm. I was one of the moms that volunteer to help so I was very busy getting Kenia and the other girls ready and cleaning up the studio afterwards. I think this was good experience for Kenia and I.




Tania - still doing gymnastic , she learned how to the back handspring , it was a very excited moment for her.

Carmen- still playing tennis . Lately she have been very interested in the Chinese culture and now want to learn Chinese-mandarin. She is using Rosetta Stone and have learn some words.




Sarai- is learning how to read and add.




Eva- is learning new words each day ,songs,numbers,colors.

My biggest news is that I'm pregnant again, even though this will be my six child , I feel very happy and excited.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Lucky new baby is getting such a great family. I am in awe of all you do. Sounds like you all are having a great summer. Hope we see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chele,unfortunate I had a miscarrige two weeks after I posted this. It was hard and very painful when the doctor told me that my baby(fetus) had no heartbeat. WE are doing much better now. I hope we see you soon too.

    ReplyDelete