Friday, August 31, 2012

bye bye beach

This summer was great, I saw my girls laughing ,smiling,running playing and being free.
Of course there was also the negative, fighting ,complaining ,crying and them being unsatisfied , but overall it was great.

Today i took them to coney island for  them to said goodbye to the beach ,the last day until next summer.

My lazy spirit didn't want to go through the hassle of taking the train and packing snacks or getting dirty with sand,but I am glad I did.

seeing my girls and my baby Noah playing with the sand walking to the water, looking for shells it was worthy.
when we starting going to the beach Noah would run away from the  water ,but today he walk toward the water even letting the wave land on his beautiful toes he even grab my hand and gesture for me to take him in. once we were in he got scared, I just carry him and try to make him feel safe ,I jump in and out of the water which he thought it was hilarious . He play peek boo with his sisters,  Kenia will go in the water them pop out he love that.

Eva mi gordita enjoyed getting wet ,playing with sand finding different shapes of shells.
In our way back home Eva took the towel to cover herself  because she was cold then sarai ask her to share the towel because she was also cold but eva refused to .
moments later sarai fell asleep and Eva tuck her in with some of her towel. sweet.


I guess no matter how much they fight they still love each other and will take care of one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment