Monday, September 3, 2012

saturday. sept 1

8:14 am I heard my cell phone ring,it was my mom , she told me that my brother was on his way for I could take them to home depot workshop. I stand up ,it felt like all the gravity of the world was pushing me down how I wish i could sleep late.  But when you are a mom of 6 that is just a wish .

rush the girls to get dress ,get Noah dress ,get Eva dress , argue with carmen to hurry up, asked the girls to comb their hair ,comb eva hair. finally we are all out of the door.

walk to the mall , before heading to homedepot I made a stop at payless shoes b/c i left noah sandals at the beach yesterday, to my surprise payless shoes are close look at their scheduled that was posted on their window ,look down to sat ,they open at 10.
It now 9:30 ,hey I am not going to stand there and wait so I just when straight to home depot. The kids build a  gol post ,it was easy. while they was building I try to calm Noah down who wanted to walk  but I couldn't let him because he was barefooted.

I remember That I have to talk to Noah if I want him to talk, so I walk around showing him the different plants ,talking to him about the colors of the flowers the leaf size , show him and talking even about photosynthesis.

After the girls finish building their project we  went to the running track ,I sign up K,S and E to soccer, which start sept 15. They said they will call me if there is space for them. The girls also play with this kid that live in my building and that we just found out that he get homeschool ,we were all happy to find another homeschooler. Until they interact with the boy and notice that the boy is not nice,
I guess not all homeschoolers are nice.

Noah got his first haircut, my hubby try to give him a decent haircut but he kept moving,crying ,screamming . I wonder how barbers deal with kids this young ........maybe they give them a lollipop.
the girls said that he looks like Moe from the three stooges....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment