Thursday, October 3, 2013

oct 3

having a new baby  is no joke especially if one already have a big family. I rearranged my scheduled to fit our new life. Last year I was taken the girls to music three to four times a week this year it will be twice a week, I am trying my best not to over schedule, I don't want to burn out.I also don't want to neglect my house by not keeping a clean organize home. there was a time that we had an outside activity everyday between tennis,gymnastic ballet and lets not forget trips my home was a nasty mess .piles of clothes everywhere ,piles of dirty dishes in my sink ,dirty floors,dirty rooms. Even the girls fell behind in every subject. I must  admit it was fun rushing in and out , the experience was a good one to have. But do I want to go back to chaos? NO definitely a fat NO. I like balance,  I don't like rushing and I hate rush hour . it was  not easy to travel with that much kids in an overcrowded train with rude people .

My goal for this year is to establish a routine  , I want to teach my girls good habits, like make your bed when you wake up ,change your pajamas,  get ready for the day.
I want the girls to follow a schedule wake up at 6 am ,get ready for the day , eat breakfast, do your academic without complaining or whining.

homeschooling this much kids mean that your child will be teaching herself , which in my opinion is important. I give them a strong foundation on reading ,math  and writing  for they could eventually could pick up a textbook and teach themselves  . I wont spoon feeding every information. being  part of a big family means that you will become independent  and responsible for your own learning early than other kids.


My husband have a way with our babies, he will almost always make them smile and laugh. .. Today he made Asanti smile , I  rush to get my camera but after the camera was turn on she will not smile .... boohoo., but it was nice to capture daddy with her little girl. I will try to post the video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment