Saturday, January 30, 2010

Madness


The NYC parks offers many free programs,like ballet, tap ,boxing,tennis,soccer, ,swimming and many more. Registration for the free swimming program was today, I woke up at 5:30am, got dressed, and waited for 7:00am since registration was schedule at 9:00am. T and I walked in the cold cold weather until finally we arrived . The Recreation center were full of people waiting to register their kids, some individuals have even Camp out all night, I asked the person in charge how many people were before me, he kindly replied "114" LOL .So I left , I figured that my chances of getting the girls sign up was slim since this is a first come,first serve program. After that, I took T to her first gymnastic class. It was incredible, I was so happy to see her smile . After class , we came home ,I picked up C and drop T off and onces again I left home, I took C to her first tennis class,so I though, Once I got there I found out that tennis start next week ..........sigh O well, I least c met her coach.







I am so exhausted!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment